Wednesday, April 28, 2010

#2 Go to a Boston Bruins Game

The Boston Bruins at TD Bank North Garden

Travel Time: a 15 minute T ride from NEU, orange line, from Ruggles to North Station.

Cost: $38.00 for the noosebleeds of the garden.

So, I'm taking a break from final paper writing, to tell all those readers out there about my one and only Boston Bruins Game. Now I went to the game, on October 20, 2007 (yes more than 3 years ago, but seeing how they are currently in the playoffs, and the chances of getting tickets are slim to none, this counts!)

I went with some friends from home who go to school in the boston area. All three are huge New York Rangers fans. So we went to the Bruins vs. Rangers game. The game ended up being tied 0-0 at the end of the 3 periods, and went into a shoot out. This was really cool and intense. The entire garden was packed! During the shoot out they had some great lights and sound effects going, it was really something else. All I can tell you about this game is that the Bruins WON! (now I was with Ranger fans, who were sorely dissapointed) I could not tell you who shot the winning goal or who missed the save, thats for all those hockey fanatics out there. BUT the point is, this was a good time, a tad boring since I'm not really a hockey fan. Overall, the Bruins game while fun for those fans sitting waaay up in the garden like we were, is a great environment for families too!

Don't Forget to Check Out Their Website: http://bruins.nhl.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment