Monday, April 26, 2010

The Bucket List

As a college student in Boston I never really left my campus bubble. Boston is a great city, and now that I am packing up and shipping out to Europe in September, I've realized I never got to explore the amazing sites and stores that Boston has to offer. And so, with maybe 4 months left in this great city, I'm putting myself (and my willing friends) to the test: to try and complete The Boston Bucket List.

So without further ado, The List:

  1. Red Sox game at Fenway
  2. Boston Bruins game at the TDB Bank North Garden
  3. Celtics Game at TDB Bank North Garden
  4. Museum of Fine Arts
  5. Museum of Science
  6. Sweet Cupcakes
  7. Burdick Cafe
  8. Boston Commons
  9. Newbury Street
  10. Boston Symphony Orchestra or "POPS"
  11. Complete the Freedom Trail
  12. Quincy Market and Fanueil Hall
  13. Explore the USS Constitution
  14. DCR Hatch Memorial Shell
  15. Flour Bakery
  16. Duck Tour
  17. Sam Adams Brewery
  18. North End
  19. JFK Presidential Museum and Library
  20. New England Aquarium
  21. Harpoon Brewery
  22. The Christian Science Center/Mappaporium
  23. Arnold Arboretum
  24. Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
  25. Find a decent BAGEL! (aka Bagel Rising)
  26. The Sky Observatory at Prudential
  27. Institute of Contemporary Art
  28. Castle Island
  29. Bunker Hill Monument
  30. Boston Tea Party Ship
  31. Haymarket
  32. Toscanini’s Ice Cream
  33. Sofra Bakery
  34. Crema Café
  35. Simon’s Coffee House
  36. Disel Café
  37. Kickass Cupcakes
  38. Mr. Bartley's
  39. South Street Diner
  40. SoWa Market
  41. Chinatown
  42. Southend Buttery
  43. Museum of Bad Art
  44. Lulu's Sweet Shop


This list is subject to any additions!


**This is my disclaimer some of these have been completed before the start of the blog, and I will post my experiences as well as pictures to prove that indeed they have been crossed off the bucket list. **

No comments:

Post a Comment